Celebrating InventoryBase’s first birthday with over 1000 users
It’s been just over a year since InventoryBase opened its doors as a mass market product for property inventory clerks and letting agents. In that time InventoryBase has become adopted as an end-to-end management platform for scheduling, managing and producing property inventories in the cloud, responsible for 5000+ property inspection reports to date.
InventoryBase is the most advanced property inventory software on the market, and we’re able to maintain a rapid pace of development due to the nature of how it was built efficiently from the ground up, including:
- a secure API for developing extensions and plugins
- a self-scalable architecture to grow and shrink with demand / users
- a code repository for our team of developers to work on different features in parallel
- automated support, feedback and billing
- superfluous amounts of coffee (and coffeescript)
Take a look at our latest press release to read more.
If you’re interested in InventoryBase and want to be kept up to date with new features and developments, subscribe to our newsletter here